Village Woods Are Pet-Friendly Apartments!
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Milan, IL? Look no further than Village Woods Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities in the area, we proudly allow cats and dogs here.
OUR PET POLICY:
- Pets may be dogs or cats. We do not accept Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Wolf Dog, or any mix of these breeds. Property staff reserve the exclusive right to make the final determination as to dog breed.
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are 5 gallons or less. Deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- The following pets are not authorized: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
- No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than 2 years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment, and a separate addendum is to be completed, signed, and is considered as part of the Lease Agreement.
- We reserve the right to deny any pet application based on the breed, size, and/or behavior of the animal.
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $300, per pet, for the apartment to be pet-friendly. The initial pet fee is non-refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment.
- There is a monthly pet fee of $30 per dog and $30 per cat. No more than 2 pets with a combined weight of 100 pounds are allowed per apartment.
At Village Woods Apartments we are pet-friendly and want to meet these important members of your family. Please bring your pet to the office for an “interview.” We like to meet and get to know all our residents, even our four-footed ones! For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.